amantes sunt amentes
Alder 53 Fra Toronto, Ontario Online 5 dage siden
Kvinde Søger en Mand
- Jeg taler Engelsk
- Jeg beskriver mig selv som a sensitive soul; passionate, romantic, very affectionate, playful and pragmatic, spontaneous and analytical, humourous and forthright, irreverent and respectful. a big fan of The Who, The Guess Who, and Dr. Who....a little bit groovy and a little bit geeky. I enjoy spending time with my family and a few close friends. I am a voracious reader, work out daily, and listen to music almost constantly: mostly Classical, a wide range of Jazz, Blues, and some Classic Rock. Favourite places: concerts, live theatre, movies, museums, art galleries, the gym, and my garden. Passions: my son; preserving our natural environment for him and future generations; and leading a healthy life. I am gratified that through my work I have had the opportunity to influence others to not only change their dietary and lifestyle habits for their own benefit, but for the benefit of our planet as well. In terms of religious beliefs, I am culturally Jewish, but entirely non-observant. It would be more accurate to state that I am a secular humanistic neo-Platonist, but for some strange reason that wasn’t one of the check list categories provided on this platform. I usually have several books on the go. Recent reads: “Tropic of Chaos: Climate Change and the New Geography of Violence”, by Christian Parenti and “The Selfish Gene” by Dawkins. The writings of Wendell Berry have been inspirational for me and I often refer to them in my lectures. In that vein, I am currently reading “Call of the Reed Warbler,” by Charles Massy. In addition to reading books and journals that are related to my work, I enjoy biographies (“Notorious RBG: The Life and Times of Ruth Bader Ginsburg” is on my birthday wish list) and I love classic works of historical fiction (Dumas, Scott) in particular. My favourite author, though, is W. Somerset Maugham.
- Underskriv Scorpio
- Min kropstype er Veltrænet
- Min højde er 157 cm
- Mine øjne er Grøn
- Min etnicitet er Kaukasisk
- Min civilstand er Skilt
- Jeg har børn Ja - nogle gange hjemme
- Mit hår er Rødbrun / rød
- Hvilken mad foretrækker du? stir fried veggies with tofu and quinoa
- Hvorfor blev du vegetar?
- Hvor vigtigt er det, at din partner også er en vegetar? overordentlig
- Hvor længe har du været vegetar? 10+ år
- Mit uddannelsesniveau er Universitetsgrad
- Min nuværende ansættelsesstatus er Fuldtid
- Mit speciale er Medicin / sundhed
- Jeg er ryger Nej
- Jeg drikker Nej
- I gymnasiet var jeg Hjerne
- Min sociale opførsel er Venlig
- Mine interesser og hobbier er Motion, Læsning, Læring, Musik, Film, Teater, Havearbejde, Frivilligt
- Min religion er Agnostiker
- Mit mål i livet er
to become a better version of myself.
to know and understand the world as best as I can in order to live in harmony with nature and engage in concrete actions to effect positive change.
- Min form for humor er Tør / sarkastisk, Venlig, Fjollet
- Når jeg hører musik, lytter jeg altid til Klassisk, Blues, Jazz, Latin, Soul
- Når jeg læser, læser jeg altid Nyheder, Biografi, Klassisk, Fiktion, Sundhed, Historie, Natur, Filosofi, Politisk, Poesi, Satire, Videnskab
- Min top-3 over bøger er The Ethics of Diet by Tolstoy, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Razor's Edge
- Hvad finder du attraktivt? Morsom, Empati, Humor, Omtanke, Intelligens
- Hvad leder du efter? I hope to meet a gentleman who is articulate and intelligent. I enjoy being challenged intellectually and want to be with someone from whom I can learn new things. I also do best with people who are forthright and demonstrate integrity; to paraphrase Alice and the March Hare, “Say what you mean and mean what you say.” If you are engaged in actions to preserve our natural world, are compassionate toward all living creatures, are passionate in your pursuits, have a great sense of humour, and have the courage of your convictions, we would have much to discuss. A man who is secure enough to accept himself and others for who they are without judgement, who has the requisite emotional maturity and personal insight to overcome any impediments to intimacy, who lives by the Golden Rule (or, if you prefer, Kant’s Categorical imperative), and who leads a healthy, active lifestyle would be a lovely, refreshing discovery. I recognize that the mathematical probability of finding such a creature is on the nano-scale, but I remain optimistic that he exists. It may be blind and it may be a battlefield, but I believe that love really is all you need, and, if it’s True, then according to my favourite sonnet, "it is an ever-fixed mark that looks on tempests and is never shaken."
- Hvilken type forhold leder du efter? Forpligtet
Tilbage to toppen af siden »