Active, healthy and compassionate.
Age 56 From Elkins Park, Pennsylvania Online 2 weeks ago
Woman Seeking A Man
- I Can Speak English
- I Would Describe Myself As
I am a laid-back type A person (if that is a possible combination). I start my day with exercise and a positive attitude. There are many different types of vegans and I consider myself one of the health conscious ones, but that doesn't mean I don't love my occasional junk food and frankly, dark chocolate is an important part of every day. I am a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) and I am an open book about what I am thinking. I have two teen sons (one in college and one a senior in high school). In September, we lost our beloved dog (he is in one of my pictures). In July, once my youngest graduates, I can go anywhere in the world and do anything with my life and this is exciting for me.
Want to know anything about me? Just ask.
- Sign Sagittarius
- My Body Type Is Athletic
- My Height Is 5' 3 (1.6 m)
- My Eyes Are Brown
- My Ethnicity Is Caucasian
- My Marital Situation Is Divorced
- I Have Kids Yes - At Home
- I Want Kids No
- My Best Feature Is Eyes
- Body Art Belly Button Ring, Other
- My Hair Is Brown
- I Have One Or More Of These No pets
- Willing To Relocate Yes
- What is your favorite food? So hard to choose just one! Lately, a warming curry with lots of veggies.
- Why did you become a vegetarian? Other
- How important is it that your partner also be a vegeterian? Somewhat
- How long have you been a vegetarian? 10+ years
- My Education Level Is University Degree
- My Current Employment Status Is Full-time
- My Speciality Is Other
- My Job Title Is Sr. Lead Interaction Designer
- I Live With Kid(s)
- At Home Friends Come Over Occasionally
- I'm A Smoker No
- I Drink Yes - Socially
- Back In High School, I Was A Quiet One
- My Social Behavior Is Observant, Friendly, Outgoing
- My Interest And Hobbies Are Family, Exercising, Music, Theater, Travel, Cooking
- My Idea Of A Great Time Is Hanging Out With Friends, Trying New Things, Relaxing, Reading A Book, Going To A Concert, Going To A Museum
- An Ideal First Date Would Be Meeting for coffee or tea and getting to know each other better to see if we both want to pursue something more.
- My Friends Describe Me As Being Friendly, Cool, Goofy
- My Religion Is Spiritual But Not Religious
- I Attend Services Never
- My Political Views Are Very Liberal
- My Goal In Life Is Having time to breathe and enjoy the magnificent beauty of the world we live in. I want to slow down, not speed up my life.
- My Kind Of Humor Is Dry / Sarcastic
- On Tv, I Always Watch News, Documentaries, Dramas
- When Listening To Music, I Always Listen To Rock, Blues, Jazz, Latin, New age, Dance, Reggae, Punk
- My Top 3 Musical Artists Are The xx. St. Vincent, LCD Soundsystem (list is always changing)
- When I Read, I Always Read News, Biography, Business, Fiction, Health, History, Technical
- My Top 3 Books Are You Are Here, All the Light We Cannot See, Shut Up and Run
- My Idea Of Fun Is Waking up for a long run with one of my running groups followed by a nice vegan brunch to socialize with them; traveling to new places and exploring these places; being in the woods, by the ocean, or in a city.
- What Do You Find Attractive? Wit, Sensitivity, Empathy, Good Looks, Thoughtfullness, Intelligence
- What Do You Look For? I am taken in by someone's eyes or smile. It matters to me that someone gives me their full attention when they are with me and are interested in learning more about each other. Since I have a graduate degree and work in a professional environment, I am looking for someone who is college educated and professional.
- What Kind Of Relationship Are You Seeking? Date, Committed
Back to Top of Page »