Depth and dedication
Age 49 From Cincinnati, Ohio Online Yesterday
Woman Seeking A Man
Basic Information Tell us a bit about yourself.
- First name Jen
- I Can Speak English
- I Would Describe Myself As
I'm a passionate mama to my four children, two that live at home (7 and one and a half) and two that are grown and on their own. I've been on a plant based diet (focused on whole foods) for over 5 years. I've chosen that for my health (which has never been better) and because I love and respect animals.
I'm a great cook, a devoted friend and a wonderful homemaker. I also practice natural living and self care to keep myself grounded so I can give to those I love. I enjoy working out, gardening, drawing or painting, spending time with my kids and friends, being in nature and thrift shopping among multitudes of other things. I can identify a number of plants, birds, semi-precious stones and trees. I'm a bit of an introvert and a homebody but I can also get out there and enjoy socializing, traveling and exploring this amazing world. I've lived a pretty interesting life so far and have stories you wouldn't believe. My experiences have shaped who I am and ultimately I've learned that relationships and time are more important than anything. Life is too short to spend it accumulating stuff and trying to keep up with the Joneses. I like to live simply. I'm not a high maintenance woman or a gold digger. Things just aren't that important to me other than the functions that they provide.
I love adventuring and making memories with my kids. I practice attachment parenting, so if you want to spend time with me, you'll be spending time with my kids too.
I'm looking for someone who knows how to have fun without screens, who values health and fitness, loves nature and animals, and knows what a blessing and a beautiful responsibility it is to be the guiding force and role model in a child's life and knows they have something valuable to offer in that respect. I respect a man who knows himself, has his own thoughts and opinions and can respectfully disagree with others. Being emotionally aware and able to communicate your feelings and needs even when conflict arises is super important. I strive to embody that and am looking for a partner who does the same. I'm not expecting perfection from myself or others, but being conscious and willing to grow is key.
If you're concerned about my separated status, you should know that there is absolutely no possibility of returning to my past relationship. That door is closed forever for reasons that I can explain after we get to know each other well. I am actively pursuing a divorce, but these things take time.
If you're looking for a mainstream, conventional woman who goes along with cultural norms, you should definitely keep looking. But if you value a woman who knows who she is, who can think for herself, who loves deeply, is devoted, kind and nurturing and can add massive value and interest to your life, holler at me. 😉
- Sign Pisces
Appearance & Situation What's your present situation? Describe your appearance.
- My Body Type Is Fit
- My Height Is 5' 9 (1.75 m)
- My Eyes Are Blue
- My Ethnicity Is Caucasian
- My Marital Situation Is Separated
- I Have Kids Yes - At Home
- I Want Kids No
- My Best Feature Is Smile
- Body Art Inked All Over, Scarred, Strategically Placed Tattoo
- My Hair Is Dark Blonde
- I Have One Or More Of These Cat, Dog
- Willing To Relocate No
More about her
- What is your favorite food? Vegan food ;)
- Why did you become a vegetarian? Concern for animal welfare
- How important is it that your partner also be a vegeterian? Extremely
- How long have you been a vegetarian? 5-10 years
Status What do you do?
- My Education Level Is Some College
- My Current Employment Status Is Homemaker
- My Speciality Is Education / Academic
- My Job Title Is CEO of Domestic Affairs/Educator
- I Make This Much In A Year $30,000USD To $44,999USD
- I Live With Kid(s)
- At Home It Gets A Bit Crazy Sometimes
- I'm A Smoker No
- I Drink No
Personality How do you act? What are your tastes?
- Back In High School, I Was A Brain
- My Social Behavior Is Observant
- My Interest And Hobbies Are Religion / Spirituality, Family, Exercising, Reading, Arts & Crafts, Learning, Music, Cooking, Gardening, Camping
- My Idea Of A Great Time Is Hanging Out With Friends, Going Shopping, Staying At Home, Trying New Things, Relaxing, Sleeping, Reading A Book, Going To A Museum
- My Friends Describe Me As Being Cool
Views Views on life.
- My Religion Is Spiritual But Not Religious
- My Kind Of Humor Is Clever
Taste What do you like?
- On Tv, I Always Watch I Don't Like Tv
- When I Go To The Movies, I Always Go To See A Documentary
- When Listening To Music, I Always Listen To Rap, Classical, New age, Soul, Reggae, Folk, Punk
- When I Read, I Always Read Home & Garden, Instructional, Nature, Science
- My Idea Of Fun Is Spending time with people I love
Looking for What are you looking for in your soulmate?
- What Do You Find Attractive? Wit, Oddities, Boldness, Sensitivity, Empathy, Great Skills, Humor, Good Looks, Thoughtfullness, Intelligence
- What Kind Of Relationship Are You Seeking? Date, Committed
Back to Top of Page »