I'm here for love
Age 34 From New York, New York Online 2 weeks ago
Woman Seeking A Man
- I Can Speak English, Spanish, Other
- I Would Describe Myself As
I love learning new things, reading, watching movies or binging on TV series. I don't take myself too seriously and I like to have fun no matter what I do.
I love all animals, but I am a cat person. I like spending time with my cat, Leo. I am also vegan and I would like my partner to be vegetarian or vegan. This is why I am here. I prefer staying home and reading or watching a movie, or going to a museum or to a play than doing or watching anything sporty.
I moved to NYC 2 years ago and I love it here! I like to discover new things to do in the city. I am looking for a serious relationship based on love. I am cynical, but romantic as well.
I don't want to have children, unless you count cats. It's ok if you already have children, though.
I love talking about everything, from random pet peeves to deeper subjects like what does it mean to be a good person or to be happy.
- Sign Libra
- My Body Type Is Curvy
- My Height Is 5' 6 (1.68 m)
- My Eyes Are Black
- My Ethnicity Is Caucasian
- My Marital Situation Is Never Married
- I Have Kids No
- I Want Kids No
- My Best Feature Is Smile
- My Hair Is Black
- I Have One Or More Of These Cat
- Willing To Relocate No
- What is your favorite food? Avocados and chocolate brownies (it's a tie)
- Why did you become a vegetarian? Concern for animal welfare
- How important is it that your partner also be a vegeterian? Extremely
- How long have you been a vegetarian? 10+ years
- My Education Level Is University Degree
- My Current Employment Status Is Full-time
- My Speciality Is Food / Catering
- My Job Title Is Bartender
- I Make This Much In A Year $30,000USD To $44,999USD
- I Live With Roomate(s)
- At Home Friends Come Over Occasionally
- I'm A Smoker No
- I Drink Yes - Socially
- Back In High School, I Was A Brain
- My Social Behavior Is Loud, Friendly, Comedic, Outgoing
- My Interest And Hobbies Are Reading, Arts & Crafts, Learning, Music, Tv, Movies, Theater, Playing Cards
- My Idea Of A Great Time Is Hanging Out With Friends, Going Shopping, Staying At Home, Trying New Things, The Movies, Relaxing, Sleeping, Reading A Book, Playing Dress-up, Tv, Going To A Museum
- An Ideal First Date Would Be Coffee, museum/ art gallery, wine and a snack, anything that will allow us to get to know more about each other. Nothing too fancy. I prefer something casual.
- I've Always Wanted To Try Having a picnic in a park, mini-golfing in NYC
- My Friends Describe Me As Being Friendly, Someone They Want To Be, Cool, Goofy
- My Religion Is Agnostic
- I Attend Services Never
- My Political Views Are Very Liberal
- My Goal In Life Is To be happy
- My Kind Of Humor Is Dry / Sarcastic
Back to Top of Page »