Life loves those who dare to live it
Age 50 From Milton, Massachusetts Online Over 2 weeks ago
Woman Seeking A Man
- I Would Describe Myself As
I'm very active, rock climbing, hiking, running, doing yoga or walking almost every day. I'm also happy indoors, cooking and baking, for myself, for us, for a dinner party. I knit, draw, am a continual beginner Spanish student, and read voraciously. I volunteer, mentoring women newly entering the corporate world, and sometimes at the farm sanctuary.
My youngest girl is a junior at college, so both are very independent, yet also still a primary part of my life. The bond the 3 of us share is beautiful and precious to me. I miss them as children in my home, and am proud and humbled by who they are, and are becoming.
I strive to learn, to develop and understand myself and others, and with this I've found deep peace and at times, an overflowing joy. I sleep well, and wake up happy.
- Sign Sagittarius
- My Body Type Is Slim
- My Height Is 5' 4 (1.63 m)
- My Eyes Are Blue
- My Ethnicity Is Caucasian
- My Marital Situation Is Divorced
- I Have Kids Yes - Sometimes At Home
- I Want Kids Not Sure
- I Have One Or More Of These Cat
- Willing To Relocate No
- How important is it that your partner also be a vegeterian? Extremely
- How long have you been a vegetarian? 10+ years
- My Current Employment Status Is Full-time
- My Speciality Is Administrative / Management
- My Job Title Is PMO Program Manager
- I Make This Much In A Year $100,000USD To $150,000USD
- At Home Friends Come Over Occasionally
- I'm A Smoker No
- I Drink Yes - Socially
- What Do You Find Attractive? Wit, Flirtatiousness, Spontaneity, Boldness, Empathy, Great Skills, Humor, Thoughtfullness, Intelligence
- What Do You Look For? So many things I want to say, and so many things I want you to discover! You and I, we will be present to each other, an intimate ease outside of any rules or requirements. We'll sometimes say the wrong thing, apologize and ask forgiveness, knowing it's already given and received. We'll let go of any complications, we'll be honest and at times raw, inspire each other to be bolder; nourish and support each other, learning each other again and again as we grow, together as a couple and also as individuals. I want to know you. Please, be honest, with yourself and with me. Smile, laugh, think deeply. Say my name. Guide me into the room with your hand on the small of my back.
- What Kind Of Relationship Are You Seeking? Intimate, Committed
Back to Top of Page »