More FUN is my motto! Hope you can help!
Age 55 From George West, Texas Online Over 2 weeks ago
Woman Seeking A Man
- First name Mary
- I Can Speak English
- I Would Describe Myself As
Happiest and healthiest I’ve ever been!! One Eagle Scout is in Aggieland, one year left, the other Eagle is an A&M EE with an awesome tech job in Santa Rosa, CA. Loved nurturing them into the self sufficient men they are today!!
I adopted a plant based diet almost 15 yrs ago after receiving The China Study from my very wise Jewish money manager. Unbeknownst to me, it was about veganism!! My sons who have always eaten lots of fruits and veggies (they had no choice) have just converted in the last year!!
I’m up early walking for an hour most days. Playing tennis and practicing yoga several times a week keeps Me happy!
My home is in George West and I have an apartment in Corpus Christi. I have been frequenting College Station and Santa Rosa more lately. I’m blessed my work allows a very flexible schedule.
I’ve been told I’m a good cook and I have serveral other competencies up my sleeve. 😉
My quick wit and sarcasm may catch you off guard !
I love all types of nature!
Hoping to find someone who captivates me with some part of their being and the net effect is more joy in my life!
Someone who lives the golden rule and makes honesty and integrity a priority!!
You don’t need to BE the party, just have something to bring to it !!!
- Sign Sagittarius
- My Body Type Is Athletic
- My Height Is 5' 6 (1.68 m)
- My Eyes Are Blue
- My Ethnicity Is Caucasian
- My Marital Situation Is Divorced
- I Have Kids Yes - Not At Home
- I Want Kids No
- My Best Feature Is Smile
- Body Art Pierced... But Only Ear(s)
- My Hair Is Dark Blonde
- I Have One Or More Of These No pets
- Willing To Relocate Yes
- What is your favorite food? Italian, Thai, Mexican as long as its plant based!!
- Why did you become a vegetarian? Health reasons
- How important is it that your partner also be a vegeterian? Somewhat
- How long have you been a vegetarian? 10+ years
- My Education Level Is University Degree
- My Current Employment Status Is Self-employed
- My Speciality Is Administrative / Management
- My Job Title Is Consultant
- I Live Alone
- At Home Friends Come Over Occasionally
- I'm A Smoker Yes - But Non Tobacco
- I Drink Yes - Socially
- Back In High School, I Was A Average Joe
- My Social Behavior Is Observant, Friendly, Comedic, Outgoing
- My Interest And Hobbies Are Photography, Exercising, Learning, Music, Travel, Cooking, Cars, Volunteering
- My Idea Of A Great Time Is Hanging Out With Friends, Relaxing, Reading A Book, Going To A Concert
- An Ideal First Date Would Be Anything that makes us both feel comfortable
- I've Always Wanted To Try Hot Air Ballooning
- My Friends Describe Me As Being Friendly, Goofy
- My Religion Is Christian
- I Attend Services Once A Week
- My Political Views Are Libertarian
- My Goal In Life Is Have more fun!! Want to help??
- My Kind Of Humor Is Clever, Goofy, Raunchy
- On Tv, I Always Watch News, Situation Comedies, Movies, Sports, Re-runs
- My Top 3 Tv Shows Are Johny Carson, The Five, Columbo
- When I Go To The Movies, I Always Go To See A Action, Science Fiction, Comedy, Romance, Documentary, Thriller
- My Top 3 Movies Are Scrooged, lord of the Rings, money Ball
- When Listening To Music, I Always Listen To Rock, Electronic, Pop, Jazz, New age, Dance, Soul
- My Top 3 Musical Artists Are Dave Mathews, chain Smokers, tom Petty
- When I Read, I Always Read News, Fiction, Health, Instructional, Philosophy, Political, Romance
- My Top 3 Books Are The China Study, the four agreements, lord of the rings
- My Idea Of Fun Is Dells Water slides, roller coasters, Vegas dance floors, cooking for friends, it’s ALL fun if you have the right attitude and surround yourself with the right peeps!!
- What Do You Find Attractive? Wit, Sensitivity, Empathy, Humor, Good Looks, Thoughtfullness, Intelligence
- What Do You Look For? Something about you that captivates me and brings me joy
- What Kind Of Relationship Are You Seeking? Committed
Back to Top of Page »