Love, Food and Basketball ♥️👩🏻🍳🏀
Age 43 From Jersey City, New Jersey Online Over 2 weeks ago
Woman Seeking A Woman
- First name Laura
- I Can Speak English, Spanish
- I Would Describe Myself As
I'm shy at first but once I get to know you, then I open up. I am passionate about cooking, love & basketball & yes I can play...lol...I would love to find a woman who also enjoys playing sports & being active and has a healthy lifestyle...I enjoy walking,bike riding...being active... I love children, so it makes my job so much fun, being a pre k teacher....I don' t have any
of my own, but my students are my children... In 2004 I decided to be vegetarian and in 2017 I decided to make the transition and I have been a vegan going on four years now...I love going out to eat, but a home cooked meal works as well... I don't watch tv regularly, but when I do , I watch the Food Network/ion channel ....chopped is my favorite show next to Law and Order SVU...
- Sign Capricorn
- My Body Type Is Athletic
- My Height Is 5' 6 (1.68 m)
- My Eyes Are Brown
- My Ethnicity Is Hispanic/latino
- My Marital Situation Is Single
- I Have Kids No
- I Want Kids Yes
- My Best Feature Is Hair
- Body Art Pierced... But Only Ear(s)
- My Hair Is Brown
- I Have One Or More Of These No pets
- Willing To Relocate Yes
- What is your favorite food? Breakfast food/vegan
- Why did you become a vegetarian? Health reasons
- How important is it that your partner also be a vegeterian? Somewhat
- How long have you been a vegetarian? 10+ years
- My Education Level Is College Degree
- My Current Employment Status Is Full-time
- My Speciality Is Education / Academic
- My Job Title Is Teacher
- I Make This Much In A Year $30,000USD To $44,999USD
- I Live With Roomate(s)
- At Home All Is Calm
- I'm A Smoker No
- I Drink Yes - Socially
- Back In High School, I Was A Quiet One
- My Social Behavior Is Shy, Observant, Friendly, Outgoing
- My Interest And Hobbies Are Family, Dining, Photography, Exercising, Sports, Learning, Music, Movies, Travel, Cooking, Playing Cards
- My Idea Of A Great Time Is Staying At Home, Trying New Things, The Movies
- An Ideal First Date Would Be I would love to a nice park, maybe have a picnic(weather permitting. This would be a nice, quiet setting where we can take in nature and appreciate our surroundings and be able to have a conversation and get to know one another.
- I've Always Wanted To Try Go on a cross-country trip and visit vegan restaurants throughout the states.
- My Friends Describe Me As Being Friendly, Cool
- My Religion Is Christian
- My Political Views Are Not Sure
- My Goal In Life Is To have a vegan catering business and also work with children and teaching them the importance of healthy foods and how they can choose to eat better at young age.
- My Kind Of Humor Is Friendly
- On Tv, I Always Watch Movies, Sports
- My Top 3 Tv Shows Are Law and Order SVU, Chopped (only have two )
- When I Go To The Movies, I Always Go To See A Action, Comedy, Drama
- My Top 3 Movies Are Love and Basketball, Twister, Conspiracy Theory
- When Listening To Music, I Always Listen To Pop, Latin, Reggae
- My Top 3 Musical Artists Are Lauv, Mariah Carey Kevin Garrett
- When I Read, I Always Read Auto-biography, Science
- My Top 3 Books Are Secrets in the Cellar, Of Mice and Men, Raising My Perfect Ten.
- My Idea Of Fun Is I enjoy being at home, maybe watch a movie, we can cook a meal together. I also enjoy going out to a nice vegan restaurant, then go out for a nice walk, maybe near the waterfront, and watch the sunset and have a nice conversation and enjoy each other's company.
- What Do You Find Attractive? Wit, Spontaneity, Empathy, Great Skills, Humor, Good Looks, Thoughtfullness, Intelligence
- What Do You Look For? I am looking for a woman who confident, goal-oriented, friendly,intelligent, honest, open, willing to try knew things,supportive, loving,faithful, and has a sense of humor.
- What Kind Of Relationship Are You Seeking? Date, Committed
Back to Top of Page »