Unity Seeker Promotes Diversity
Age 52 From Durham, North Carolina Online 2 weeks ago
Woman Seeking A Man
- I Can Speak English
- I Would Describe Myself As Engaging, Energetic, Compassionately Analytical, Empathetic, Meditatively Kinetic, Creative with: words, ideas, images, and a kindred spirit. Spiritual wanderer who delves/questions/considers and likes two-way dialogue with deliberation/acceleration/celebration. Most music moves me, but particularly fond of jazz, 70's funk, 80's Prince, and most Reggae that emphasizes social justice. World music takes me on mind travels with my feet. Loyal to those who deserve it, forgiving to those who don't deserve it but hey, everybody should have second chances to change. I juice and detox periodically but have my moments of sloppy diet as well. Eat fish occasionally but mostly fruit in AM, Veg/soy for lunch, and mix up dinner. Will fast periodically also. Walking/talking is a real turn on, as well as testing my bare tootsies on just about any surface that allows for dance. Color vibrates me, my faves being hues of green, blue, purple. Would say that I am a mystical, merry massage entity (pretty good at giving full-body) but looking for more genuine/authentic reciprocation than I have experienced in other relationships. I do like to write/read, could go further with this but waiting for the curious questions to be asked...
- Sign Libra
- My Body Type Is Muscular
- My Height Is 5' 6 (1.68 m)
- My Eyes Are Hazel
- My Marital Situation Is Separated
- I Have Kids Yes - Sometimes At Home
- I Have One Or More Of These Cat
- What is your favorite food? Balanced nutrition plus treats
- Why did you become a vegetarian? Other
- How important is it that your partner also be a vegeterian? Extremely
- How long have you been a vegetarian? 10+ years
- My Social Behavior Is Reserved, Shy, Observant, Friendly, Comedic, Flirtatious, Strange
- My Interest And Hobbies Are Religion / Spirituality, Family, Dining, Photography, Exercising, Reading, Arts & Crafts, Learning, Music, Tv, Movies, Internet, Dancing, Theater, Travel, Gardening, Cars, Volunteering
- My Idea Of A Great Time Is Partying, Trying New Things, The Movies, Relaxing, Sleeping, Reading A Book, Playing Dress-up, Tv, Going To A Concert, Going To A Museum
- An Ideal First Date Would Be Travel to a waterfall and sing/dance under it.
- I've Always Wanted To Try Sky-diving; Topiary; Raising friendly pigs; Driving a car over the Great Salt Flats; Full-body painting; Nudist colony; Living in a tree house or a tiny house; Walking across America or Ireland or any country that will have me!
- My Friends Describe Me As Being Friendly, Troublemaker, Obscure, Goofy, A Flirt
- My Religion Is Spiritual But Not Religious
- I Attend Services Never
- My Kind Of Humor Is Campy, Clever, Dry / Sarcastic, Friendly, Goofy, Obscure, Slapstick
- On Tv, I Always Watch News, Documentaries, Dramas, Situation Comedies, Instructional, Movies, Sports, Re-runs
- When I Go To The Movies, I Always Go To See A Comedy, Romance, Drama, Documentary, Family, Adult
- When Listening To Music, I Always Listen To Rap, Rock, Electronic, Pop, Classical, Blues, Jazz, New age, Ambient, Dance, Soul, Reggae
- When I Read, I Always Read News, Anthology, Auto-biography, Biography, Classic, Comic, Fantasy, Fiction, Health, History, Home & Garden, Humor, Instructional, Philosophy, Political, Reference, Religious, Satire, Romance, Erotica, Supernatural
- My Idea Of Fun Is Helping those I love, including my Self.
- What Do You Find Attractive? Wit, Flirtatiousness, Spontaneity, Oddities, Sensitivity, Empathy, Humor, Thoughtfullness, Intelligence
- What Kind Of Relationship Are You Seeking? Friend, Date, Intimate, Committed, Relationship, Other, Doesnt Matter
Back to Top of Page »